MaineDOT’s Park & Ride Policy Changes Go Into Effect November 1, 2015
The Park & Ride Program is designed to encourage commuter ridesharing across Maine. Due to a number of factors, we are changing some rules and want to make you aware of the changes. Beginning November 1, 2015:
- We are prohibiting trailers, or any vehicles longer than 24 feet, in MaineDOT Park & Ride Lots.
- Parking for more than seven days is never allowed.
- During snow season, November 1– April 30, users can’t leave their vehicles for more than 24 hours. We can’t
predict when snow will fall and must be able to clear and sand the lots for commuters.
In our effort to foster ridesharing, we must implement policies that work for all MaineDOT Park & Ride Lots across the state. Maine Turnpike Authority’s Park and Ride Lots may have different rules which are posted on site. View the list of affected Park & Ride lots.
~ Thank you for your cooperation.
Maine Park & Ride Lots
- Click the green Park & Ride icons on the map or in the list to view information and to get directions to that lot.
- Use the "+" symbol to zoom in to view more icons and greater detail. (Tip: the more you zoom in the easier it is to pick individual icons)
- To move around the map, either use the arrow buttons or hold your left mouse button down and drag the map.
View a sortable text list of park & ride lots
Please Note: Park & Ride lots are for commuter parking only for periods of 24 hours or less.
The park and ride map is down for maintenance. Please view the Park and Ride list for available park and ride spots.